2023 Product Guide: Pioneering for You
Our Solutions for HVAC, Water Supply, Drainage and Sewage.
Check out the newly released 2023 Wilo Family of Brands Product Guide.
Move Water. Move the Future.
2023 Wilo Family of Brands Product Guide, is your one stop product shop to discover all five brands. Get Boosted!
1. WILO USA LLC | pg 6 | Pumps and systems for building services, water management, and groundwater applications.
2. SCOT PUMP | pg 32 | Close-coupled cast iron, stainless steel, bronze and marine-specific pumps for OEM applications.
3. WEIL PUMP | pg 44 | Heavy-duty pumps and systems for sump and sewage applications, accessories, and controls.
4. AMERICAN-MARSH PUMPS | pg 54 | End suction, process sump, non-clog, split-case, vertical multistage, vertical, and submersible turbines.
5. QUANTUMFLO | pg 60 | Prepackaged pump skids for domestic water pressure boosting.
Download the Wilo Product Guide
QuantumFlo, A Wilo Brand, is the world leader in pumping and pump controls systems technologies. Founded in 2007, QuantumFlo is an innovator of sizing and selection applications and rules for variable speed pumping. A pioneer in “technical pumping”, they apply creativity and out-of-the-box thinking in developing and designing packaged plumbing booster systems and software. iQFlo™ 3.0 is the industry’s most intelligent B.O.S.S. (Booster Operating System Software), and the only true operating system for booster control. calQflo® is a revolutionary online platform for booster sizing and selection, allowing 100% free access from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. QuantumFlo is headquartered in Sanford, Florida in a 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility with a simulated testing rig. WILO USA LLC acquired QuantumFlo in 2021.
WILO USA LLC, a subsidiary of WILO SE, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pump systems for building services, the entire water management chain and industry. The company, whose sales reached more than 1.4 billion euros 2018, has its eyes fixed on the future and is heavily involved in research and development. Based in Dortmund, WILO SE is increasingly moving away from being just a supplier of components and moving towards being a system supplier. The Wilo name is internationally recognized as being synonymous with high-tech in the pump industry. Wilo employs around 7,800 employees in over 70 subsidiaries around the world. In 2017 Wilo acquired Cedarburg, WI manufacturers Weil Pump, Scot Pump and Karak Machine Co., followed by the 2019 asset acquisition of American-Marsh Pumps, and QuantumFlo in 2021.
calQflo® – The World’s Most Intelligent Sizing & Selection Configurator
Calculating for Your Domestic Water or Water Recovery Booster System Has Never Been Easier