The Prodigy system is our variable speed, booster system specially designed to compete with low cost constant speed packages.
The Prodigy Series is a highly compact, customizable package designed for HIGH FLOW – LOW BOOST applications. It features NSF 61 Rated, 304 S.S. end suction pumps with 304 stainless steel casing and impeller. All controls are protected within a NEMA 3R forced-air ventilated enclosure with inlet filter and NEMA 4X active incoming surge suppressor with LED indicator.
All Prodigy systems come complete with our award-winning variable speed pressure control software iQFlo™, with GreenFlo™ ASHRAE/ANSI/IES Standard 90.1 compliant low-flow energy optimization algorithm.
Explore the standard benefits and options our Prodigy system has to offer:
- iQFlo (Award-Winning) Pressure Control Software with Integral Auto-Tuning
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on the Entire 3rd Party Certified System
- 304 Stainless Steel, Square Tube Space Frame and 304 Stainless Steel Headers
- Standard 100,000 AIC Controller Rating at Incoming Disconnect
- NSF 61 and NSF 372 System Compliance (N-5946/7276 IAPMO)
- Quick-Ship Available for Last-Minute Projects
- NSF 61 Rated 304 Stainless Steel End Suction Pumps
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1 Energy Compliance Via Integral GreenFlo™ Logic Algorithm – No Remote Sensors!
- 5.7” TFT Full Color Touch Screen Interface with Integral Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Downloadable Trend Charts
- Vertically Mounted End Suction Pumps for Ease of Service and Maintenance
- Most Systems Fit Easily Through a Single Width Doorway for Retro-Fit Simplicity
QuantumFlo’s Prodigy pump system has remained our competitive, market-leading system with standard features that are often costly upgrades with our competitors.