The Prodigy system is our variable speed, booster system specially designed to compete with low cost constant speed packages.
The Prodigy Series is a highly compact, customizable package designed for HIGH FLOW – LOW BOOST applications. Prodigy units utilize stainless steel, end suction, centrifugal pumps.
FEATURES INCLUDED STANDARD ON ALL PRODIGY SERIES SYSTEMS:
- 304 Stainless Steel frame, headers & interconnection piping
- Variable speed pressure control
- VFDs contained and protected inside a NEMA 3R forced-air ventilated enclosure
- Full color touch screen with troubleshooting, maintenance and downloadable trend charts
- 100K AIC SCCR Rating
- Exceeds ASHRAE/ANSI/IES Standard 90.1 Energy Standards
- Small footprint and versatile configurations to fit challenging mechanical rooms
QuantumFlo’s Prodigy pump system is a competitive, market-leading system with innovative features included as standard.