The WisperFlo™ system is our flagship packaged pump product line.
The WisperFlo Series is a highly compact, customizable package designed for HIGH FLOW – HIGH BOOST applications. It features NSF 61 Rated, 304 S.S. multi-stage, submersible turbine pumps with 304 stainless steel casing, diffusers and impeller. All controls are protected within a NEMA 3R forced-air ventilated enclosure with inlet filter and NEMA 4X active incoming surge suppressor with LED indicator.
All systems come complete with our award-winning variable speed pressure control software iQFlo™, with GreenFlo™ ASHRAE/ANSI/IES Standard 90.1 compliant low-flow energy optimization algorithm.
Explore the standard benefits and options our WisperFlo system has to offer:
- iQFlo (Award-Winning) Pressure Control Software with Integral Auto-Tuning
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on the Entire 3rd Party Certified System
- 304 Stainless Steel, Square Tube Space Frame and 304 Stainless Steel Headers
- Standard 100,000 AIC Controller Rating at Incoming Disconnect
- NSF 61 and NSF 372 System Compliance (N-5946/7626 IAPMO)
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1 Energy Compliance Via Integral GreenFlo™ logic algorithm – No Remote Sensors!
- 5.7” TFT Full Color Touch Screen Interface with Integral Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Downloadable Trend Charts
- Ultra-Quiet Submersible Pumps Mounted within the Fluid, which Leverage the Sound-Attenuating Properties of Water
- Temperature Sensors within Each Canister Monitor the Temperature Limit on Internal Submersible Motors
- Simplex, Duplex, Triplex and Quadraplex Systems Available for a Multitude of Voltages and Horsepower in the Horizontal and Vertical Mounting Configurations.
The WisperFlo™ Submersible Multi-Stage Series system defines QuantumFlo’s spirit of innovation and is ideal for many industry applications.