The Genius system utilizes vertical, multi-stage pumps that are ideal for low flow, high boost conditions.
The Genius Series is a highly compact, customizable package designed for LOW FLOW – HIGH BOOST applications. It features NSF 61 Rated, 304 S.S. multi-stage pumps with 304 stainless steel casing, shrouds and impeller. All controls are protected within a NEMA 3R forced-air ventilated enclosure with inlet filter and NEMA 4X active incoming surge suppressor with LED indicator.
All Genius systems come complete with our award-winning variable speed pressure control software iQFlo™, with GreenFlo™ ASHRAE/ANSI/IES Standard 90.1 compliant low-flow energy optimization algorithm.
Standard features include:
- iQFlo (Award-Winning) Pressure Control Software with Integral Auto-Tuning
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on the Entire 3rd Party Certified System
- 304 Stainless Steel, Square Tube Space Frame and 304 Stainless Steel Headers
- Standard 100,000 AIC Controller Rating at Incoming Disconnect
- NSF 61 and NSF 372 System Compliance (N-5946/7626 IAPMO)
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1 Energy Compliance via Integral GreenFlo™ logic algorithm – No Remote Sensors!
- 5.7” TFT Full Color Touch Screen Interface with Integral Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Downloadable Trend Charts
- Most Systems Fit Easily Through a Single Width Doorway for Retro-Fit Simplicity
- Simplex, Duplex, Triplex and Quadraplex Systems Available for a Multitude of Voltages and Horsepower
QuantumFlo stands apart from competitors with products that are easy to size, price and submit.