Are you ready for your career to Go With the ‘Flo? We’re hiring!
QuantumFlo is part of Wilo USA, a subsidiary of Wilo SE, which is headquartered in Dortmund, Germany. Wilo is one of the leading manufacturers of pumps & pump systems for heating, cooling & air-conditioning solutions, water supply, and sewage & drainage. Wilo USA brands also include, Weil Pump, Scot Pump, and American-Marsh Pumps.
The Technical Support Specialist – Aftermarket Pump Systems and Controls is responsible for overall education of the independent representatives’ service departments. This position is the key contact for initial call from the field to troubleshoot, educate or otherwise field-train sales agents and service technicians in all aspects of the QuantumFlo product. This includes an intimate knowledge of start-up and commissioning procedures, control panel troubleshooting, and warranty process & procedures.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Worldwide Independent QuantumFlo Representatives and field technicians in the application, design and field troubleshooting of controls
- Provide technical support and guidance to co-workers and field representatives and have the ability to work within a team environment for common goals
- Support pumping segment initiatives, provide feedback on products, and stay abreast of key industry trends
- Capable of problem-solving, hands-on approach, reverse-engineering and familiarity of existing systems and solution focused skills are essential
- Ensure safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily work responsibilities and training
- Multi-task and prioritize as necessary in a maturing corporate environment
- Inside sales support including: order entry, releases, parts quotes, system quotes; travel required as needed and back up to other aftermarket functions
- High proficiency in QuantumFlo proprietary control logic
- Act as QuantumFlo key contributor in the classroom dealing with pump automation technology for all aspects of QuantumFlo product in the Americas
- Other related duties as assigned
- Proven track record of application, layout and installation of PLC-Based pump controls or the ability to learn and develop in this capacity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, time management, basic computer skills, self-motivated, self-starter, and able to adjust to changing project needs.
- General understanding of industrial networks and their integration, such as; ModBus, ModBus TCP, DeviceNet, Ethernet, Profibus, SiemensN2 and others. (training available)
- Industrial systems automation assembler and/or tester experience a plus
- Self-starter with good interpersonal communication skills, particularly on telephone
- Team player, adaptable, flexible
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Read and speak the English. Ability to teach and communicate with co-workers; to understand and provide directions; to respond to management inquiries and to make entries on reports and records. Spanish speaking is a plus
- Ability to learn how to train/teach in a classroom setting is critical to the position. In the future, this role will be responsible for syllabus training of independent reps throughout the year
- Flexible hours which may operate outside the “nine to five” during training schedules throughout the year.
This position is onsite, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
We offer exceptional benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account, 401(k) and match, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO 19 days, 10 holidays, 6 sick days.